miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

The Masque of the Red Death

In my point of view, this story is interesting; even though I did't like it that much.
It is interesting because I learned what a pun is. In the story it is used with the word masque. This is a very important fact for the story, because the Price Prospero organized a party in the abbey, it was a masquerade, but when the death arrived, it didn't have any mask.

I didn't like this story that much, because I consider there are many descriptions that can be omitted, and I would heve liked that there was a dialogue between the death and the Prince.
The fact that the death arrives to the party and kills everyone just like that, is in my point of view a little bit boring. I like the stories with more suspense.
I also consider it wasn't a good ending.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario