martes, 2 de marzo de 2010

Twelfth Night

I am really enjoying the play of Twelfth Night and also the movie. After reading the act one in the book, I consider that the book is better, because there are some words that change of meaning and there is a really good explanation of that in the book; besides that in the movie sometimes I don't get all the conversations. In the other hand the movie is nice, the acting is really good. My favourite parts of the movie are when Cesario (Viola) met Olivia and she falls in love with him (Viola/Cesario), it was really funny. Twelfth Night has bcome one of my favourite Shakespeare's plays.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marianita! I really agree with you and Paulina because this is a great play and also because as you said that the book is better than the play, when you are watching the play you can hear some parts at the midle of the play some fragments from the first act of the book! That was strange but I really like the play and the book!!

    ResponderEliminar