martes, 2 de marzo de 2010

Shakespeare

I think that Shakespeare is a really good writer, even though I don't like some of his works.
He really knew how to make people get interestes in all he wrote, he was able to make the audience feel kind of identified with many of his plays (they laugh in the comedies); I think that is one of the main reasons of why he was so succesfull.
I do believe that he was the author of all his works. Maybe he got inspired with all the things that were around him or hear a story, then adapt it in a way that it was liked by the audience. In my point of view he is still alive (he is inmortal), because we continue reading his works mostly his play of Romeo and Juliet (it is my favorite one).

1 comentario:

  1. HI mariana
    well i think that is a very good writer that make very good novels and there was another fact :he was rich, so we can imagine that he had a very good education .
    Also i think that his worst works are the most sell in all the world

    ResponderEliminar