domingo, 24 de enero de 2010

Exile

I really liked this poem; I think I have nver read a poem like this.
I think that this poem is very interesting, because it tells a story and also involves the feelings of the author and her family.
I also liked the images of the poem, it isn't difficult to see them, because it is kind of a strory
(has a plot).

The poem is really nice; the idea of leaving the place where you live is... I don't know how to describe it, but I think that doesn't matter if you go with your family, because they are your home. I thimk it would had been really confusing for Julia to escaoe from her country from one day to the other, leaving most of her things and have memories of what used to be.

1 comentario:

  1. I also think this poem is very specific on its images because it narrates the entire story. I think it is great that the story has to do with the author’s life because that is why the poem is that clear.

    ResponderEliminar