domingo, 24 de enero de 2010

The Interlopers

I liked this story, it is not the best but it is nice.
I think that the start of the story is nice and it has a good setting.
The part that I liked more of the story is when Ulrich and Georg became friends at last.
I don't understand why there have to happen bad things to make people see there are also good ones. Both of them had been enemies and they don't even had tried to know each other, there is not a concrete reason of why they hate each other.
The ironic part of the story is that when they have just became friends and they think someone is coming to save them, there appear wolves.
I wasn't expecting that but it makes that the end of the story be interesting.

4 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you when you say that you don't understand why people has to wait to happen bad things to them so that they can change or give themselves the oportunity to know other people or things. I really like the way you write your posts on your blog, but I think you should write as a continued paragraph instead of only writing sentences.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the story ends in that way because maybe the author wanted to show that many times we hate people for material and superficial things. Sometimes it is not better to have material things if that makes you have enemies.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh I forget to say that your blog is very colorful but nice.
    Also this story makes people think about friendship and as you said that people has to wait for a bad moment to help the others that was the same question I made myself because I've seen this problem during my life and I couldn't understand it. We all need to be helpful!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wooo I completly agree with mariana when she said that why two mortal enemies should become good friends only because a tree is over them because they even get to met very well, although i think i was a good story, because i talks about not to getting mad for problems that doesnt concern us.

    ResponderEliminar